Thursday, December 18, 2008

Working Out....

It's been a very long time,so long that i don't remember the last time that I went to go workout. Every now and then, Janet would ask me if I'm going to Kickboxing class. I would either just ignore her or something would come up where I don't have to go. So, this Monday, she continue to ask if I was going. Originally, I had someone coming to my house at 5:30pm, but in the last minute, he call and had to cancel. So I didn't tell her, just told her that I would try to go if I can make it by 7pm. It was definitely difficult because I wanted to just stay home. But I didn't, I went to class.

When Tuesday morning roll around, I begin to feel sore on both upper thighs. I left work at 4:30pm because didn't really feel like working till 5:00pm. All of a sudden, when I was standing at the traffic light and ready to cross the street, I had a sudden pain in both of my upper thighs. I was soooo painful, I thought the pain was never going away. I got worry. When I finally got to the P&R, it was only 5:04pm, Janet ask me if I was going to the 5:45pm "steps" class. On the way home, I was thinking, I really need to go back and not stop this moment of going to work out. So, I went home, change and went to class. I wasn't sure how much I was able to do because I was in sooo much pain. I can hardly walk or anything else. I try my best, but I was able to finish the class. That night, it was very painful.

On Wednesday morning, getting out of bed was totally painful.

Overall, I'm glad that Janet was persistent to keep asking me to go and be her workout buddy. Thanks Janet. You're Awesome !!!

With so much free time that I have now these days, I'll try to see if I can schedule another time to LA Fitness. Maybe a Saturday afternoon.

No comments: