Saturday, April 12, 2008

Which one should I get ? Pearl or Curve

Well, I finally went and pick up the Blackberry on Thursday. Unfortunately, it wasn't working properly until today. I play with the Curve in the morning, trying all the different applications. Then in the afternoon, I download and try all the other applications that I would normally use on my PC. I was disappointed because I couldn't find SKYPE on it...but after searching more and more..I finally find ISKOOT that actually has SKYPE for Blackberry, and it's FREE...Of course I download it and try it out.

After playing with the whole day...I think that I've finally made up my mind...I'm going to switch it to the Curve..because of the Wi-Fi and must easier to type on the keyboard. With wifi, I can get Hot Spots for free...not bad huh?

I'm pretty excited....

No comments: