Friday, December 19, 2008

New Workspace

I finally decide to move my computer facing a different direction today.

Before, my seat was facing the corner and not much working room to do anything or put anything. Also, i don't like my phone and calculator on the left side of me.

Now, I move my computer to the left side a little bit and facing left side of my cubicle wall. I also move my calculator and my phone to the right side also. I'm trying to reorganize my desk to have more room to work with.

See the new workspace.....i'll have to take another picture of my previous workspace.




But the Real Workspace that i want..it's my friend, Janet. I'll take a picture of her cubicle and show you. Unfortunately, I have a director that's not very nice and cooperative to let us move the cubicle, b/c all he cares about it's just cost.

I spend the whole day today moving around the computer, monitor and everything.

Now, all I need it's a reflective mirror to put on my monitor so i can see anybody that's coming up behind me. I went to Office Depot, and they don't have it.
If anybody knows where I can find it, let me know...

Thanks!!

No comments: