Saturday, January 24, 2009

Week Long Birthday Celebration

For my 34th Birthday this year, it was especially good despite what an abnormal year that I had year. At work, my co-worker decorate my cube crazy with streamers and hole punches paper all over my desk. Janet took me out for my breakfast and lunch. I even got a present of the Kung Fu Panda's movie and sequel.



This year, on my Birthday (9th), I went out to dinner with one of my friend and we had a good time of fellowship and just catching up. Still don't know what happen or what I ate that night, that cause me to have Food Poisoning. I was very sick. I was worry that I wasn't able to enjoy the rest of my Birthday Weekend. I had previously set up dinner plans for the weekend and following weeks with my friends.

On Saturday, my cousin, Winnie, from Hawaii was still in town from her visiting since Christmas. Therefore, Winnie, Katty, Thinh, and my sister took me to Koto for dinner and then to Ruggles Bakery for dessert. Afterward, we went to see a movie. I enjoy the time spent together, since all of my cousins are usually spread far apart in different area. I really enjoy the time together.

On Sunday, Phyllis, Dicson, Daniel, Ceci & Raymond took me to Pappadeux for dinner. Unfortunately, that night, I forgot to bring my Camera, so I didn't take any pictures at all.

On Monday, I went to dinner with Jasmine & Eunice to celebrate Eunice's birthday also along with mine. It's been a long time since we had a good dinner together. Had a good time to catch up.

On Tuesday, my parents took me out to dinner to celebrate my birthday.

Finally, this past Thursday, I finally got to went out with Janet and Melanie (my co-worker back in the days of BNY). We went to Cheesecake Factory. It was especially nice and sweet of a get together. Since Janet was leaving soon to Toronto for Traning for 3 months over there. Melanie works at a different place, so we don't get together often enough to catch up.

No comments: