Monday, April 7, 2008

CT Scan....

I went and did a follow up CT Scan today. Ever since i've been back from vacation and the fall about 3 weeks ago. Everything seem normal. No unusual headaches, dizzyness, vomit or nausea...I wanted to make sure that everything is normal. I needed that to confirm, so I can feel much better.

I know that I should be ok. I know that my life was spare...and I'm very Thankful about it.

My neck has been hurting a little bit lately...It must be how I'm looking and reading. I always bend my neck down to look at stuff, and it get tired very easily..I'll need to get Si Fu to take a look at my neck to find out more..

I think that I need to go back to my exercise routine...It seem like that i've completely stop for about 6 months...

I did lose about 7 pounds after going to the doctor and get measure..My blood pressure went down also...

No comments: