Saturday, October 20, 2007

Travel Agent Rate....


As some of you know that I'm going to NYC in about 3 weeks, and been frustrated with the price of the hotels in NYC and NJ. Friday Morning, after discussing with Phyllis over skype, we finally find a pretty decent hotel about 1/2 the price of in NYC with Free Wi Fi, Free Breakfast & just 15 mins from NYC. With that kind of price, we could use it to rent a car. I was very happy already. Just when I didn't think anything can get better than that.....it did. This morning, Phyllis told me that using her Travel Agent Rate, we were able to book a room at the Hyatt Place, http://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/place/ at an awesome low rate of just $ 59.00 . I'm so shock of the kind of deals that a travel agent can get. So, I think that I'll ask Phyllis to add me under her to paid for minimum fee and still get the same kind of discounts. Check out the link above to find out about the hotel in more details.

I'll definitely take plenty of pictures from my trip especially on the hotel room to post here later.

Board Games...I remember when i was a kid in HK, i would love to play board games, such as Monopoly, Clues, UNO, "Fa Hung Kei" (Flying Plane). Recently, we started playing Monopoly again. Last time during Church Retreat, we play, and I won, and put all of the other 4 players completely in close to bankruptcy. Tonight, it was revenge night, we weren't able to complete, so soon, we'll try to play again. Monopoly has a new one that came out recently that has calculators and debit cards.



Countdown to NYC : 19 days

No comments: