Sunday, October 14, 2007

old friends , familiar hang out place...memories....

I just got off the phone with IE, that's calling to see if I'm free tomorrow night to go out for drinks with other friends. C Wa is back from HK to Houston for visit for 2 weeks. C Wa & I used to be friends as I would describe it couple of years ago. I think that there might be some mis understanding between us over the years where we have grew apart. In the back of my mind, I would want to mend this friendship, but i couldn't figure out what i did wrong. Anyway, IE, C Wa , Heidi & me are going out for drinks tomorrow. We're going to Chachos. This is another place that brings back a lot of memories. When I was living by myself, this is a place where Roni, Martin, and some of our other friends would go there all the time.

It was very disappointed to find out earlier tonight when we try to book our hotel room for our NYC Trip, that the price that we knew of $359 / per night was gone. Actually, the price is now $ 100 bucks higher. I've been scare that this would happen, but I just hope that tomorrow, i can look again and the price would go back to the original price, or close to it. So, we don't have to spend that much for hotel in NYC. I pray that the price will go down..

Countown to NYC : 26 days....

No comments: