Friday, October 12, 2007

Day 1 - Welcome to Blog....

I felt like that i need to start jogging down my accomplishments or activities for each day. I used to write in a journal, (i still have those many journals store away somewhere..) and then came Xanga, and now I'm going to try to use this site to write down those important / mindless things that i go thru each day.

In about 2 weeks, it's my grandma (Mommy's mom)'s 87th Birthday. This year, all of the daughters, and their families are coming to Houston for a semi-family reunion to celebrate her birthday. In celebration of that, I've been working hard to create a photo book for her. Click here, http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1QcNXLVw4YuSA to see the finish product. I'm going to order it and make sure that it get here by 28th as that's the day that we're going to give it to her. I'll post some pictures after it's done.

Almost a month ago, i started a new job at Scotia Capital, www.scotiacapital.com . I was hire as an Operational Officer, but this past week, my manager just told me that i'll be moving on to some more responsibilities, so that's definitely exciting.

TGIF - Eventhought this is a short week, but definitely excited.

Countdown to NYC : 28 days

No comments: