Monday, March 17, 2008

Day 2 & 3.....Legoland

Since I wasn't able to finish my day's activities yesterday, I"ll finish it here...

The Seal Tour was fun for Daniel, and learning a lot of history about San Diego. Afterward, I plan on driving to Balboa Park and going to the Science Center, but by the time that we got there, it was close to 4pm and Daniel wasn't sleeping at all. So, I decide to not go there and keep going. I finally ended up in La Jolla and Daniel has about 1 hr nap time. We play games and went to grab dinner and then go home. We didn't have to go pick them up at the Convention Center, because they just took the shuttle home after they night receptions. We came home, and most of us crash early because all of them were very very tired.

Day 3 - Legoland. We got to Legoland from around 10:30 and didn't leave until 5:30pm. That's a long long time in Legoland. They have added some new cool stuff, and I went on a couple of rides (kids or not..). We had a lot of fun. Went to La Jolla for dinner (we had 2 meals..

Another long day...to to sleep...

No comments: