Saturday, March 15, 2008

Day 1 - San Diego

We finally arrived in LAX last night at around 8pm and waited for Phyllis and them to pick us up at the airport. Since i'll be doing some driving this weekend, we went back to the Rental Car place and add my name on it. Then we went to Monterey Park to eat dinner / late night snack. We finally left LAX close to midnight and started our drive to San Diego. We didn't get to San Diego and check into a very nice Grand Hyatt Manchester until 2:30am. Of course I couldn't just go to sleep even thought it was already 4:30am (Houston's Time). I finally went to sleep around 5ish...

This morning (Day 1), woke up at 9am and then went to WalMart for some last minute stuff and a brunch. Afterward, drop them back at the Convention Center and then I took Daniel for a walk in the Gaslamp Quarter. He got tired of walking, so we took the trolley to Old Town. There isn't much to do except for some shops here and there. Then Phyllis call and I had to go and pick her up and drop her off at UPS store. She was there for almost 2 hours. I spend about 1 hr or so driving around and finally find a place to park. Then afterward drop her back at the Convention Center and we decide to go back to the hotel and wait for them. The smart person that i was...I had deadbolt my own room, so I had to ask Front Desk to ask Security to open the door from Phyllis's room and go thru the connection room. They finally call me at 8:10pm and then we went to pick them up and went to eat dinner at a Japanese restaurant. Came back and help them with the Show stuff.

I had to cancel my dinner with Nora b/c of the uncertainty...and felt extremely bad. Hopefully, I'll get to see her before I leave San Diego.

Time to sleep..i'm getting sleepy...

No comments: