Saturday, November 10, 2007

Finally Here....

My trip to New York is finally here. So excited the days before because the weather was going to be cold, and I love cold weather. I went to work kinda early because i knew that i have a lot more stuff to do before Tues rolls around. I left work at around 1:30pm and went to Phyllis's house and ready to head out to the airport. As usual, we were running kinda late to the airport, and had to split up in dropping off the car and checking in the luggage. When we got to the gate, we find out that our flight was delayed till 7:45pm about 2 hours later. Since I was traveling with Phyllis, and she has elite status, so we went to the club house to relax and have some drinks and snacks. By 11:45pm, we finally arrived in LGA. We then met up with Dicson's friend, Kimberly for late night snack in Queens, NY. By 4:00am , we finally got to the hotel, Hyatt Place. Unfortunately, my room and P&D's room is not on the same floor.

The room is great, King Size Bed, with a 42" HD Plasma TV, and a comfy sofa, and of course free Wi-Fi. Now, it's about 4:45am, i'm sitting on the King Size Bed and watching tv. It's great...

Tomorrow, we'll probably wake up late, and then meet up with Kimberly for lunch in Chinatown, and then off to Ground Zero, Battery Park & Statue of Liberty.

I took some pictures already, but i'll post them later..

No comments: